Wednesday, May 13, 2009

But You Say He's Just A Friend..


All of this confusion really kicked in after Monday night. I got wasted, like I mean bombed. I had Tuesday off and I was out with C's roomie at the Will.I.Am concert at a local bar/club in NoVa. I know random right?! Will is endorsing one of the the guys running for the Virginia Governor primary so he and Biz Markie, who*ah-hem* I ran into downstairs all alone and he touched my arm and called me honey. Oh baby youuuu, you got what I neeeedddd, but you say he's just a friend. This was after about 3 stoli raz & gingers,which did not have enouogh vodka in them and when I asked the bartender for more he was tacky about it:

K: Hi, excuse me can I have some more stoli raz in here please?
Bartender: (Takes 2 straws stirs them around my drink, places his index finger over top of straws and tastes the bottom) Absolutley NOT! There's more than enough in here.
K: Well I don't think so but there was no reason to be rude about it!!

Definitely didn't go back to him for the rest of the night AND I took my tip off of the table.
I go back to C's roomie.

K: Hi!
C's roomie: Hey
K: The bartender wouldn't give me more vodka!
C's roomie: (LOLs) You're crazy
The song that came on reminded me of MT's niece. So I shared the story with C's roomie.
C's roomie: You're still in love with him.
K: Oh! Without a doubt!
C's roomie: Interesting.
We've always been close and he reminds me that C is just a hook up, rather I remind him that so he doesn't start to think that I actually like C. You can never let boys know the truth espeically when it's about their own friends. C's roomie's loyalty is with C not me. So I let him know when I go on dates, who I think is cute and the stupid shit I do for boys' attention.

We stand and gossip about the cougars, gays and how I thought political people were supposed to be good looking, i.e. Elle Woods. We're enjoying the music and our drinks. Biz was pretty good, listened to the governor guy while C's roomie explained to me what a primary is because I have nooooo idea about politics, and then Will came and dj'ed for a bit. It was a pretty good time but my friend E wanted to meet up too!

So we go back to C's roomies place and E meets us there. Her and his roomie have something going on but nobody quite knows exactly what it is but I'm all for it! We go back and the three of us are the only ones there and continue to drink. So if I remember correctly I was told to go into C's room and go to bed while they went to 7-11 to get food. I do. they come back with cheez-its (wtf?) and a huge bottle of H2O (TG). They go upstairs so I head back to the couch, not touching the food or drink. Watch The LandBefore Time and pass the EFF out!

Before I know it I'm getting woken up. It's C! Yayyy He gives me a sweet little kiss on the cheek and I turn around (still half-asleep and very much intoxicated) and say:

K: Hiiiii
C: Hey, come one let's go to bed.
K: wait, where am I?
C: (LOLs) Come with me

So we go to bed. We start to make out and do our thing but he keeps making fun of me! He says it's cute but I don't believe him. So he pulls me into him and we go to sleep.

Wake up the next morning, I didn't have work TG but he had to go in late afternoon. We sleep wrapped in one another, kiss here and there and laugh about the previous night.While we're cuddling he states he wants to have a sober sex date. I agree. But this is going to be weird!! He's probably going to come to my place which will be the first timesince MT that another boy has been in my apartment let a lone my bed. Although, one of the nights of MT's visit in January he did spend on the floor. Sigh.

C was cute. That's why I'm confused. A boy who has an on-again off-again girlfriend, smokes pot all day and works for the family business is not allowed to be cute. He's not allowed to make me feel good about myself! If he doesn't have any major commitments in his daily life he sure as hell will not want any! Must not like him, must not like him.

EEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment