Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sometimes Love Knocks You Down


So last night go over to C's house with my other friend E. You see he lives with a good friend of mine from college and we went over to hang, drink and watch the hockey game. Damn Caps lost in OT!! Booo. Anyways, that's basically how C and I hang out. I'm either over there hanging out with his roommate or just getting back to their house from being out in the city with his roommate OR through FB chat. So I get over there and he comes to the door gives my ass a grab (how could he not?! I was wearing my favorite American Apparel spandex leggings, lo0se bright tie-dye shirt, and knee high Cole Haan Scarletta boots...SEXY!!) and a long quiet kiss so his roommate and E don't hear in the next room over. Scandalous I love it!!



His roomie asks me if I'm drunk already haha "Yes I was drinking with a friend and smoked a bowl before coming over!" They all laugh at me and I grab a beer.Love it. I come back down and we're all sitting but C is putting on his Burberry scarf! Where is he going?!Says he's going to get his one friend that's always at the house. He leaves (sad face) so the remaining 3 drink and catch up. Turns out the boys' mutual friend from out of town was in for the week and they were all hanging out at another frind's house. Boooo I'm not waiting around for his ass to get back.



The three of us continue on enjoying one another's company for the rest of the night. Lots of laughter and gossip. I really love my friends down here, they'rethe best. It's midnight, E and I are tired so we bounce. Goodnight C. Too bad you won't be seeing me in your bed when you get back.



**Sidenote: A says I need to include my feelings (reminiscent of Seventy-Three Days) in these posts. However, that's just the problem. There's no point to feel things for others when you're not 110% committed to one another. There's no point for me to go through having feelings for boys. Can't for C because it began strictly as a sexual relationship. Can't for R because I do like him, therefore, nothing is going to come out of us. That's just my luck and the way it has always been. MT emptied out I'd say 80% of my heart. All the efforts towards love were given to him. I'm takig the time now to love MYSELF and MY friends to fill that 80% back up for the next person. Not ready yet to feel things for another guy. Please stay continued though because you never know when that's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment