Thursday, May 7, 2009

First Post.


sem-i-nary
n. p. sem-i-nar-ies
A place or environment in which something originates and from which it is propagated.

prop-a-gate
v. prop·a·gat·ed, prop·a·gat·ing, prop·a·gates v.tr.
To make widely known; publicize: propagate a rumor.

Hey all this is K and I am Seminary Girl who as a recent NYC transplant to the Wash DC/Metro Area have decided to tell my present and recent past stories. There is always plenty going on in my life and I would love to take the chance to open other people's minds and hearts to their surroundings. I made my surroundings better even through some super difficult stuff and hope that everyone else knows they can do it too.

This is my diary. I love telling stories and it seems I always have one going on in my life. I left NYC for more reasons than scoring what seemed to be an awesome job at the time in DC. I left family (TG), the love of my life, adventures and my life-long best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment