Friday, May 8, 2009

The Universe Is Trying To Tell Me Something...

..But what is it trying to tell me?!?!

A and I go out last night. Our original plan is this: Go to her kickball league's event at McFaddens, then to R's for beer pong (he had previously invited me during the day, wahoo!) and I would fly solo to C's after.


Sounds like a good night right?! UNTIL THE UNIVERSE STEPS IN!!


So we go to McFaddens. The minute we get into the bar another typical booty lovin' type of guy buys A and I our first beers for the night. His friend is rude to A but I had already been dragged to the dance floor! I squeamlishyly (sp?) get out of dancing using the good ol' "I have to find my friend" excuse. We had left her with his RUDE ass friend and if I know anything I know to keep her away from those guys, espeically if they're from Boston like this one (lol).

I go back, SHE'S NOT THERE!! The guy I was with asks his friend where she went and he obviously did not care to even know. So I start walking around the 2 floors of the bar looking for her and can't find her anywhere! I BBM her and NO ANSWER! So I call and she picks up and the same music is playing through the phone that I'm hearing. Phew, she's still here.

I go downstairs to her and her friend from kickball and go into the kickball league's party room. CAN YOU SAY UBER-WHITE POST GRAD PREPPY DCers?!?! There are 5 tables of beer pong, 3 tables of flip cup and horrible dancing going on all over the place. When all of a sudden...

..I SEE HIM!

FB Boy who was 30 minutes to our date last night!!!!

FIRST OF ALL: I don't usually go to bars like this.
SECOND OF ALL: He's on the same kickball league as A (later we found out his team is her rival team).
THIRD OF ALL: "Quel tu fais?!" (What do you do?!)
FOURTH OF ALL: WHO DOES THIS HAPPEN TO?!?!

He does look super cute; in a t, baseball hat and good jeans. I on the other hand am dressed in a super mini see through dress layered on a skin tight black dress and my MaddenGirl (I know, embarassing) shoes that M just loves!

So I obviously do NOT approach him.

After about 20 minutes and 2 beers later I finally look over to where he's standing and we catch each other's glances. So he comes over and we're like wtf?! How does this happen?! He goes on to explain his reason for being late the previous night. I told him I was going to give him shit for it all night but never again.

We talked all night and never left one another's sides which was a really great feeling. Here I am with this guy who I didn't think anything was going to happen with and we're TOTALLY hitting it off. Like tres compatible!! And when A tells you somebody is hot, they basically are. She's told me otherwise about previous males in my life.

B (that's his name!! yayyy B) basically fell in love with me last night :-) We kissed. Actually we made out and he's a super good kisser. We made plans to meet over the weekend again!

It's time for A and I to leave. Our original plan was to go to R's for beer pong, remember?

When we're getting ready to leave I text R to see if they're still partying at his house. He doesn't reply?! WTF. I call him after 5 minutes assuming his phone is in his pocket and he didn't feel it vibrate or hear it ring, right?! No answer. Insert sad face here.

We leave anyway, drive B home. I make out some more and when I get back to the car A has LOCKED ME OUT OF IT!! Bitch. JK.

K: LET ME IN!!
A: (gives dirty look and unlocks the door)
K: Wtf?! A: That was excessive.

I laugh it off and we agree it was excessive. Oh well. It may be meant to be!!

Still haven't heard from R so we go home.

The MINUTE I am putting my key into the door I get a phone call from R. WTF?!

K: Hello? R: Hey! We're here at my place, what are you up to? K: I just got home and can't drive. R: oooohhhhh. I couldn't find my phone and realized it was probably in my shorts that I took off before and there it was, sorry. K: It's okay no worries, have a good night. R: okay K. One day K, one day.

One day my asss!!!!

Let's see how tonight goes people.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment