Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Challenge


I had a somewhat of an epiphany Sunday/Monday-ish. If it's somewhat of an epiphany I guess it's not an epiphany huh? Well I had a great weekend with C but MT came up with a lot of my thoughts and emotions. For the next few days I'm going to focus on the initiation of my journey to get over him and really analyze the thoughts, emotions and mass confusion that comes up. I think that will be the most healthy thing so that my next move is tres honest and true to myself. That's what anybody in my life deserves, as goes for the people in yours. If you're not honest with yourself you will not be able to be honest with others. Whether it's family, friends, boyfriends, colleagues, bosses or strangers. We owe it to ourselves to really dive DEEP down into what is making us- US!




This is going to be difficult and I can see me leading away from the path I have now set foot on BUT that's what life is about. Challenges and arising to each and every one with strength, hope and courage.




So let's go!!




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment