Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cinco de Mayo


I'm off today and boy do I need it. However, We're hosting a trunk show this week and the wholesale prices were incorrect and I HAVE to go into the store by 10 the latest. Oy, So I stayed home last night to get adequate rest. Although C and I were up till 2 facebook chatting. And you know what he asked me to do?? Come over and watch WALL-E! I swear my life, only me. It's ridiculous really. I turned down the offer, still embarrassed by the no shame show up on Friday night. So we make plans to see each other sometime today.

So I go into work and come home to shower and get ready for my day. You see mama dukes just cut me off from all credit cards (now i have ZERO) without even telling me and I currently have $120 till May 15th after paying rent. TG. SO I have to make an emergency visit to the Consignment shop, New to You; Casual to Chic Consignment. This is depressing. I'm selling a Burberry tank, a MaxStudio tank, A&F awesome ripped jeans, Michael Kors shoes, Michael Kors bag, Walter skirt. Tear. Naturally I get a pounding headache while driving towards the store and on my brother's last visit he took all of my vikes. Damn it.

I stop off at the CVS in Falls Church (aka a Middle ground where nobody realllly has a destination) to get Dasani and Advil. I pick it up and am walking towards the register when I stop dead in my tracks. AHHHHH THE UNIVERSE LOVESSSSSSSS ME!!! It's R! Right there, right in front of my awesome outfitted face! Short creme/gold skirt, tight black t (with my awesome new push up), studded black belt, 4.5 inch Black oxfords and lime green cardie. TG.

K: R?
R: (turns around and is just as shocked as I) Hey!!!
K: hey what's up? what are you getting here?
R: Ah lotion, I got sunburned at Gold Cup.
K: Aww
R: yeah, where do you work?
K: Oh I work over in Tysons but have a meeting in 10 minutes next door.
R: Oh that's cool, I work right across the street at ______
K: Of course a rockstar would work there. (he's so cute)
R: yeah
K: yeah
R: So did you make it to work on time yesterday?
K: haha barely! Your ass wore me out.
R: haha yeah I slept all day
K: lucky, i left work at 3:30 and slept till 7
R: yeah
K: what are you doing tonight for cinco de mayo?
R: I dunno, didn't really plan on going out.
K: okay well we're going to be in Georgetown if your plans change
R: okay I'll give you a call later
K: okay byeeee have a good day
R: you too, nice to see you

Can I die?! Can I die?! I can't believe it still.

So I go to consign and they only take 3 things!! Bitches!!

I leave, go home and take a nap when I hear my FB chat go off. It's C. Phew! I need some lovin now!

C: Hi there.
K: hiii
C: so I think I may get out of here early. have to do a favor for the roomie. what are you up to
K: Oh nothing really, just napping.
C: lucky
K: yeaup
C: alright well do you want to come over? or I can come to your place?
K: I'll come to you.
C: you know I was thinking, you don't have my number but you know where I live and I have your number (yes I know I said we didn't exchange. He got mine from his roommate and I told him NEVER to use it) but don't know where you live.
K: A tragedy. works for me!
C: So 3:30 sound good?
K: See ya then!

So I go over at 3:45 and play around till 5:45. amazing. he is just amazing.

Head over to A's place to go out for Cinco de Mayo. She gives me crap for looking like I had just been having sex and that I'm whining about being tired and exhausted. we eat burger king drink diet coke and head out for the night!

Typical non cute guy finds us and buys our drinks all night and talk to us about life night.

4 beers, 3 stoli raz & gingers, 2 shots tequila and 2 shots soco lime and i'm done!

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment