Saturday, May 16, 2009

Great Expectations


Spoke with R and B yesterday.

I definitely am not into B. He is completely dense! If there's an awkward silence (aka pause on AIM) 7 minutes will go by and he'll write, "the weather's nice outside." I DON'T EVEN RESPOND to such boring and did I say boring? comments. 5 minutes later, "I think I'm going to go for a run tonight". Okayyyy do you want a freakin' medal?! Congratulations! 5 minutes pass again, "I ran 8 miles yesterday." WTF dude?! Oop! Connection lost, such a shame.

My guard sure is up about R, I told you all how S found out he's "sketchy from girls" right? Aka he sleeps around if he wants to!! Sorry buddy I already have my sleeping partner that's not going to happen. However! He did FB chat with me yesterday to make sure I was going to be at his friend's/roommate's graduation party tonight.

R: Are u coming to _____'s thing on Sat?
K: S JUST called me and told me about it. Yea we're all gonna go.
R: okay cool, we're playing
K: That's good. Hopefully you'll actually have some time to talk to me.
R: Probably
K: Rude!
R: Not probably, definitely!
K: Okay, well I'm off to Girl's Night have a good one!
R: Take care, see you Sat :-)

There was some other talk about my watching Twilight while FB chatting him and talking to S on the phone but I don't wanna bore y'all!

After some more FB chatting, sans C, tear. I took a nap and then showered to go over to A's. We drank red wine and dished about our weeks. She: ex boyfriend started dating some UGLYYY maybe a woman, it's her last official week at her job and convos with Tropicana R. Me: work didn't pay me on the 15th, R, C, B and what to wear for our friend's wedding next weekend. I actually have both of my dresses and WILL NOT be purchasing, ironically, that's a good feeling. Who woulda thought?!

While we're dishing C's roomie called and my new Chrisette Michele ringtone came up:

"So I think I'm just about over being your girlfriend ( your girlfriend) I'm leaving, (I’m leaving) I'm leaving No more wonderin what you've been doin Where you been sleeping "

I pick up.

K: Hola! como estas?!
C's roomie: What are you up to?
K: Just at A's getting ready to leave soon.
C's roomie: Ahh I see, I'm leaving ________'s and trying to figure out what to do next?
K: Let's go see ____ at _____ in Georgetown?!
C's roomie: Sounds great but I can't drive.
K: I'll drive.
C's roomie: Yeah but if we see ___ you will not be able to drive home. So you can leave your car at our place and we can take a cab back.

(See we're responsible!)

K: OK, Sounds good. We'll see you in a bit.

A and I go over to the boys' place. He's giving A a tour of the house when he tells me C got too fucked up and is sleeping downstairs. So I run downstairs and hop into bed with him. He holds me tight and we make out for a bit. I cut it off to get back to the other two and go into the city. They let me know my fly was undone. Woopsies!!

We head to Georgetown and have a great time. Lots of laughing and I got hit on by a pretty sexy black man. Yum Yum Yum. I only had 2 beers and 2 ginger ales after our bartender friend questioned if I was okay or not. By 3 o'clock we were ready to leave. I drop A off at home while C's roomie is passed out snoring on beat to Kanye's Amazing while I drive us back to his place.

I originally was not planning on staying over so I didn't go through the downstairs door of their house (that's where C hangs out), instead the front door. I guess he heard us and came upstairs. I found this out when I went to the kitchen to get his roomie some water to drink before bed and when he woke up the next am. C was standing right there in the kitchen! He came upstairs just for me :-)

We kissed and he convinced me to stay over. Let me tell you, we didn't go to bed until 5:30-6, basically it was light out already but we didn't care. We played in bed for hours and after we were still wide awake. So we sat there, naked, smoked a bowl, shared some crazy stories and passed out together in bed. I don't know what it is but I feel so good when I'm wrapped in his arms and sleeping. We can't stop kissing one another when we're together. It's seriously like we're 15. I've never made out with someone so much in my life I don't think.

However, just like being 15 and I'm becoming totally smitten. This flashes danger signs and lights right in my face but I can't help it. I picture us doing boyfriend/girlfriend things one day and just being two very happy people together. I don't see why not. We call each other out, we are completely sexually charged together, we laugh nonstop and are extremely light-hearted when we're together. It's one of those things where people may not see it but when it's just us it's just easy. I don't think that happens often. But, I keep reminding myself to have no expectations. Maybe a few can't hurt.

I mean, Pip got his way in the end, right?

And now I'm at work. After 3 hours of sleep. I'm here working. Sigh.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment